We are officially opening back up on Wednesday, May 6!!
First and foremost, you will see some changes in our interactions, how we are dressed and in ways of how you are treated in the office. PLEASE be patient with us as these changes are overwhelming and we are trying to make up for over 6 weeks of lost patient care! Some patients have more pressing issues (infections, severe pain, etc.) and of course we will be triaging to serve the problems first.
*Our office may communicate with you beforehand to ask ADA advised screening questions. You will be asked again when in the office. Paperwork and payments may be dealt with verbally (even over the phone) to minimize contact.
*We will be taking temperatures and asking you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
*Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients so you may be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. You may also see a different hygienist from your "regular girl", but know they are all amazing! Also, we will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
*We have taken the liberty of upgrading PPE equipment for the protection of our Team and patients. With this additional cost, the ADA has authorized a billing code for the additional PPE. The price will be $15.
*Be sure to dress warmly, for the temperature in the office will be lower than normal.
*Patient supplied masks for entry/exit are encouraged, but not mandatory.
**Patients are encouraged to brush teeth and use the restroom prior to your appointment.
WHEN YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US:
- Please call the office at 513-779-0800 upon your arrival to let us know you're here and wait in your car. This will limit waiting room contact. Your clinician will meet you at the door and lead you directly back to a disinfected room.
- All patients will be given a pen for personal use if any paperwork is necessary. You may keep or discard.
- Tissue boxes and waste cans will be placed at door areas to utilize for door handles.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting our waiting rooms, patient rooms and dental chairs, common "touch points" to include all doorknobs, switches, countertops at registration/check-out, and restrooms regularly throughout the day.
- In addition to our standards of disinfection (Universal Precautions have always been employed), we are removing access to all toys and magazines from our reception area for infection control purposes.
- We are suspending coffee and water service. Similarly, we will be eliminating our complimentary "goody bags" of toothbrushes and floss, and children's toys.
- We are requesting that families limit non-essential persons during office visits and when possible only bring the child/children being seen for a visit with one parent/guardian.
- We are requesting that older individuals, especially those medically compromised and medically compromised children, unless being seen for an emergency visit, not come to the office.
- If anyone in your family has a cough, fever, sore throat and/or shortness of breath, please reschedule your dental appointment. The CDC recommends that you stay home until free from any symptoms for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing or cough suppressant medication. Our office then recommends waiting 2 weeks before rescheduling your appointment.
- If a patient is returning from international travel or a "hotspot" from an area with widespread transmission of Coronavirus, please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after you return home.
**Please note, if you do legitimately feel ill or have any other issues (recent travel, etc.) know that we will not assess a cancellation fee.
Our Team is committed to maintaining the quality of our care during this period of concern!!